Saturday, March 28, 2009

Faith's First Trip to Disney!
















I wanted to post some pictures from a couple months ago when my mom and Faith took a trip to Florida to visit my mom's side of the family. She took Faith to Disney one day with my cousin, his wife, and their baby boy. My mom knew that we all would have liked to go as a family to Disney for Faith's first time. The thing is , they had free tickets so how could she pass up that opportunity! (ha ha) Well I didn't get to see Faith's expression on her face for her first trip to Disney World, but oh well! I don't think I would have been able to pass up free tickets to Disney either!! When does that ever happen? (ha ha) So here are just a few pictures at Disney!!





Faith's favorite princess is Snow White and as soon as they walked into Disney she caught Faith's eye!! She was pulling at my mom persisting she go see her.

























No comments: