Saturday, March 28, 2009

Parker's 1st Birthday!!

Mommy and Me!!




Parker's 1st birthday was almost 3 weeks ago!! I can't believe my little nephew is already one.
We had a GREAT time of fellowship with Angie's parents, her sister and our immediate family. Of course the highlight of the party was watching Parker eat his cake. It was HALARIOUS!!He is Mr. clean and hates getting messy, so he only lasted a short time before he got very upset with the excessive amount of cake gooked on his hands. You will see just how upset he got looking at one of the pictures bellow. I think part of his frustration was also because it was past his nap time. He hung in there through the opening of his presents and he even played a little before finally crashing. He was quite the sport!!








I'm Ready To Party!!

Ooooo........... Pretty!!





















What Do I Do With This?




















This Stuff Is Good!!






Wow... Everyone Is Taking Pictures Of Me!!











Oh No!! Is This Cake On My Once Clean Hands!!




















Alright, Now I'm Mad!!












Look At The Damage Done To That Cake!!
















Ben, Faith, Sarah, Grace






Ben, is this
Christmas Paper? lol















Dad's On Camera Duty.
(Richie)



















Grace, Parker, Giles,Faith


Here Daddy, These Glases Will Look Good On You!




Mom and Me

No comments: